Our second topic for #Viz2educate is ‘Zoology‘ – this will be the first of three monthly topics under the umbrella of biology.
Zoology is the branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct, and how they interact with their ecosystems.
Steps to participate:
- Find an interesting dataset on zoology that you would like to visualize
- Submit your viz via our online submission link
- If you are unsure whether the content you are visualizing is aligning to the global syllabus, then please feel free to reach out to us to confirm – this way we can avoid making modifications at the later stage when the viz is reviewed by our moderators
- Get featured on our online resources gallery
- You get to help the field of education thus empowering kids and teachers with better educational resources
- Help inspire the next generation to get into data visualization
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
By Vinodh Kumar & Eve Thomas